Cause> The Bloody Long Walk Series
We created* The Bloody Long Walk Series
We worked with the Mito Foundation from name development, concept development, brand and growth direction, budget development all the way through to implementation.
Bloody Long Walk is a National Series set up in 2013 to challenge thousands of Australians every year on a 35km tour of their chosen city. Now a valuable asset for the Mito Foundation, the Legacy Series raises 95% of Mito Foundation fundraising income, enabling the charity to fund disease research to find a cure and support families affected by Mitochondrial Disease.
Key Project Elements:
- Project Creation & Development
- Creative Direction & Growth Strategy 8 Years
- $16.5M Raised To Date (Elevate Fundraising)
- 11 Event Series across 6 States Annually
- Overall Project Management
- Approvals & Management of 65+ Councils Nationally
- First Mass Participation Event in 3 States Since COVID-19
- Financial Reporting, Budget Development and Management
- Sponsorship Implementation
- Volunteer, Staffing Procurement and Management Nationally