Sports> House of Vans
House of Vans
The House of Vans was created to bring the Vans brand to life and is where ‘Off The Wall’ lives.
Set in an urban, industrial space, the House of Vans event is a place where imagination lets loose over art, installations, workshops, premiere viewings, laneway foodtrucks, coaching clinics and concert stages, inspiring the next generation.
The House of Vans was a free all-ages event, with limited ticket bookings of 2,000 across the day and night of the event.
Key Project Elements:
- Cultural, Arts, EntertainmenT, Sport, Lifestyle Event
- Overall Project Management
- Creative Direction, Programming, & Scheduling
- Permissions & Licensing Management
- Supplier Management
- Community / Resident Engagement
- Financial Reporting, Budget Development and Management
- Artist Negotiation and Management
- Multiple Workshops
- 30 Marketplace Stall Holders
- 25 Short Film Showings in Cinema Space