Arts & Entertainment> PLAY MANLY
PLAY MANLY saw the streets of Manly transformed into a stylised playground of discovery and celebration of the local area.
In partnership with Northern Beaches Council and Experience Manly, a ten-day placemaking festival was brought to life in the streets of Manly. With funding from Investment NSW this festival aimed to reinvigorate the community of Manly bringing crowds of people to the local businesses.
The event displayed diverse range of over 19 activation spaces spread around the streets of Manly.
- Light installations, projections and illuminations to surprise and delight
- Laneways with hidden gardens, interactive projections and unexpected sound activations
- A free, beachside, outdoor cinema showing short films
- Interactive history and storytelling displays
- Murals and interactive displays
- Street games for kids of all ages to play – from life-size Scrabble to mazes
- Live music
- Local food and beverage experiences
This immersive experience brought over 40,000 attendees to the site, revitalising and breathing life back into the local area.
Key Project Elements:
- Overall Event Delivery
- Curation / Execution of Creative Direction
- 40,000+ Attendee’s
- 19 Activation Sites
- Northern Beaches Council/Investment NSW: Best Practice Case Study Event
- Stakeholder management
- Financial Reporting, Budget Development and Management
- Artist and Entertainment Management