Cause> Mother’s Day Classic
Mother's Day Classic
Mother’s Day Classic is a multi-location event that brings people together to run/walk and raise funds to promote awareness and provide support for Australians affected by breast cancer. A hugely emotive and passionate crowd paints the running routes pink in memory of past Breast Cancer sufferers and in celebration of Breast Cancer survivors.
In partnership with Mother’s Day Classic, The Shift has managed events in over five locations across Australia, seeing more than 12,000 people take on the events.
Key Project Elements
– Project Development
– Over five event sites
– Complex Traffic Management Set Up
– Cost Effective Budget for Maximum Output
– Approval and Management of Multiple Councils
– Financial Reporting, Budget Development and Management
– Volunteer, Staffing Procurement and Management