Arts & Entertainment> Open Streets Penrith
Open Streets Penrith
Open Streets Penrith saw the streets of Penrith City opened for consecutive Fridays and transformed into street party style events.
This free all-ages placemaking event aided in breathing life and economic stimulus back into Penrith after the pandemic. People travelled from all over Sydney to immerse themselves in a night of adventure, local food, live entertainment and bars.
These incredible events showcased a curation of different installations scattered throughout the streets of Penrith to create a rich and immersive experience. The installations ranged from live art, lighting displays, live music, comedy, food stalls and bars.
Key Project Elements:
- Project Management and Development
- Design and Studio Work
- Financial Reporting, Budget Development and Management
- Curation and Execution of Event Creative Development
- Hospitality Management
- Community / Resident Engagement
- Volunteer, Staffing Procurement and Management
- Programming and Scheduling
- Supplier Management